It was another patch for schedule-tag with support to If-Schedule-Tag-Match property. I made Schedule-Tag property implementation more pluggable, so it makes the isScheduleTagSupport attribute true at startElement() of SAX parsing if the server returns Schedule-Tag value and then proceed.
To support If-Schedule-Tag-Match, it was needed to change the If-Match request headers in DELETE, MODIFY operations in to If-Schedule-Tag-Match. But possibly still some servers don’t support processing Schedule-Tag. Therefore I added lines to check if the response contains the schedule-tag before setting the request header. If not, it continues with the usual Etag comparison.
If the schedule-tag value belongs to the response is in the mItemInfoCache, there is no possibility that the server not support the header.
Still a lot of testing has to be done on the implementation, though it looks simple, it involves in all critical operations.
I hope to work on adding few more functionalities to the mozmill test for the imip-bar and more testing on schedule-tag implementation on next couple of days.